The Patch 3.5 series has ushered in a multitude of new adventures in the realm of Eorzea and set the stage for the release of our second expansion pack, FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood. In the hope that would-be adventurers can experience all that FFXIV has to offer, we are pleased to announce the latest Free Login Campaign! If you or any of your friends are currently taking a break from your adventures in Eorzea, you won't want to miss out on this limited-time event!
Free Login Campaign Overview
Users possessing a valid Square Enix account who meet the following conditions will be able to play FINAL FANTASY XIV free of charge during the Campaign:
- Users who have previously purchased and registered FINAL FANTASY XIV.
- All registered services accounts are set as inactive during the campaign period.
- Registered service account must have been inactive for at least thirty days.
* Details of service accounts can be confirmed via the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station.
From Friday, April 14, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. to Monday, May 8, 2017 at 7:59 a.m. (BST)
Free Login Period
Four days including the day on which users first log in. This period ends on the fourth day at 11:59 p.m. (local time)* Please note that a subscription to FFXIV is required to continue playing after the event period.
If you need to re-install the game, please download the official client software.
If you or any of your friends are currently taking a break from your adventures in Eorzea, you won't want to miss out on this limited-time event!
Notes Regarding the Free Login Campaign
- The free login period begins after logging in via the game launcher using your Square Enix user name and password.
- Including the day on which you first log in, the free login period lasts approximately four days. For example, players who log in on April 15, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. can play free of charge until April 18, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Players who are logged in when their free login period expires will be forcibly logged out from the game.
- Players with multiple service accounts registered to a single Square Enix account cannot participate if at least one of the accounts is currently active.
- Service accounts that have been canceled or suspended due to a violation of the service agreement cannot participate.
- Players who purchase a subscription during their free login period will forfeit the remaining duration of said period.
- Players cannot log in using a platform on which their service accounts have not been registered.
- Players can log in using all platforms on which their service account has been registered.
- When attempting to participate in the free login campaign using a Square Enix account with multiple service accounts, the free login period will be valid only for the first service account selected upon logging in. Please note that you may be unable to participate in the free login campaign with more than one service account at a time. If you cannot log in using a second service account even after meeting all other requirements, we ask that you wait for the free login period to expire on your first service account and try again.