Patch 3.57 will bring several additions and refinements to Eorzea, including adjustments to the anima weapon story quests, Alexander Savage, and more.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 3.57
The difficulty of obtaining items required to complete the anima weapon quests has been reduced as follows:
- The drop rate of Luminous Crystals has been increased.
- The number of elementally aspected luminous crystals required to exchange for Astral Nodules and Umbral Nodules has been reduced from three of each to one of each.
- The number of Crystal Sand received when exchanging items with Ulan has been increased from one to two.
- The number of Allagan tomestones of lore required in exchange for Singing Clusters has been reduced from 150 to 80.
- The number of Singing Clusters received upon completing the quest "Seeking Inspiration" has been increased from 10 to 18.
The weekly limitation on Alexandrian Gears received upon completing Alexander - The Soul of the Creator has been removed.
The number of Alexandrian Gears required in exchange for Micro Tomestones has been reduced from seven to four.
The strength of the Echo granted in Alexander (Savage) has been increased.
The Echo will take effect upon entering Alexander (Savage), increasing players' maximum HP, damage dealt, and healing magic potency by 15%.
* Unlike other instances, the strength of the Echo will not increase in the event all party members are incapacitated.
Players can now queue to enter the following trials via the Duty Finder.
- The Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign
- Containment Bay S1T7 (Extreme)
- The Minstrel's Ballad: Nidhogg's Rage
- Containment Bay P1T6 (Extreme)
Dun Scaith has been adjusted as follows:
- The weekly restrictions on rewards obtained from coffers has been removed.
- The weekly restriction on obtaining Mhachi Shillings has been removed.
Players can now exchange a Mhachi Farthing, Mhachi Penny, and Mhachi Shilling for a Deepest Gobdip by speaking with Bertana in Idyllshire (X:5.8 Y:5.2).
When registering to enter the Diadem, players who discard their mission ceruleum after being matched but prior to entering the instance will incur a penalty for abandoning the duty.
- The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue wherein enmity from the elementally amplified wind crystal, which appears in The Diadem, was not canceled under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein the effects of Dissipation would be received while a pet is still summoned when the scholar actions Dissipation and Summon were used at the same time.
- An issue wherein action status effects that cannot normally be prolonged were able to be prolonged when another action is used at the same time the astrologian action Celestial Opposition activates.
- An issue wherein the crest was not displayed properly when the item Lord Commander's Coat was equipped by a Highlander.
- An issue wherein changes to the pulldown menu of the Spoils Trader window were not reflected properly.
- An issue wherein some of the BGM that played during the main scenario quest “Mask of Grief” was incorrect.
- An issue wherein an incorrect name was displayed during the staff credits.